Mobile Application Developer
INTEGRIM is an innovative company specializing in the development and integration of electronic document management solutions. Ever attentive to client needs, the company provides comprehensive business process automation services for all manner of paper and electronic documents. Team expertise and flexibility also allow INTEGRIM to offer document digitization and indexing services.
Based in Montréal, in a city centre location readily accessible by public transport, INTEGRIM seeks the services of a Mobile Application Developer primarily responsible for developing specifications, coding, modifying, testing and debugging mobile applications built on Xamarin framework based on predetermined project planning schedules and timelines.
Applicants must possess relevant experience in a similar posting and demonstrate a readiness to support and work together with current team members.
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Reporting to the Manager, Operations Support and working alongside fellow team members, the primary responsibilities of the Mobile Application Developer would include as follows:
- Perform the prototyping of user interfaces and application flows;
- Analyze, specify, design and develop robust and maintainable solutions in existing and future products;
- Keep up-to-date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding Xamarin mobile apps;
- Be in charge of the distribution process of apps on public mobile stores;
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design in an agile environment.
Position prerequisites include as follows :
- DEC in Data Technologies or Bachelor in Computer Science and/or combination of relevant training and experience;
- At least two (2) years of mobile programming experience using Xamarin framework;
- Good knowledge of the MVVM pattern;
- Good knowledge of programming in C# and using REST APIs;
- Good knowledge of Xamarin Forms, layout by code and XAML;
- Good knowledge of native Android and iOS architecture principles;
- Knowledge of GIT and VSTS;
- Knowledge of Apple App Store and Google play distribution platforms;
- Knowledge of one UI designer such as Fluid UI, InVision, Axure, etc.;
- Fluently bilingual, French and English (oral and written);
- Detail-oriented self-starter with a well-developed sense of organization;
- Capacity to work within team ranks to achieve common objectives;
- Amenable to adapting working hours based on deliverables.
The company offers group insurance coverage after three (3) months, a simplified defined contribution pension plan, and salary commensurate with experience.
The position is open to both women and men. We thank you for your interest in INTEGRIM. Please note that only applicants shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
Kindly submit your application via email to RH@Integrim.com indicating the position of interest to you.