DATA ENTRY / VALIDATION SPECIALIST
Established in 1992, INTEGRIM is a dynamic and well-known company that specializes in developing and integrating electronic document management solutions for its clients. In promoting a PAPERLESS OFFICE, INTEGRIM is backed by a strong team known as the “SenSaaS Team.’’
Located in the heart of downtown Montreal, our offices are easily reached by public transit. Since March 2020, all of our employees have been working from home. During the post-Covid period, a policy of alternating between working from home and the office is being looked at.
Working both with business partners outside of Canada and with locally based employes, INTEGRIM is seeking DATA ENTRY / VALIDATION SPECIALISTS whose main duties will be to:
- Validate, based on digital images and a set of extracted data, the quality of work carried out by the business partners by ensuring a proper follow-up of the validation and indexation rules in effect.
- Draft and produce a daily report in English on the status of errors detected.
- Respond to questions asked by our partners.
- Document or specify validation rules for our partners.
- Participate in validation efforts of client documents.
- You are a skilled written communicator both in French and in English.
- You are known in your field as a detail-oriented, independent and rigorous person.
- You enjoy working alone, have a quiet space in your home and demonstrate a high degree of focus in your work.
- You are used to and skilled in working with a mouse, keyboard and screen throughout the week.
- You are able to manage priorities and have the skills required to work in a sometimes unpredictable production setting.
- You may be called upon to participate in a call in English in order to specify a validation rule.
- An asset: able to work with accounting figures.
- A plus: you have worked in an accounts payable department.(*) French is the in-house language of work.
MUST-HAVES AND WORK CONDITIONS
- High school diploma of vocational studies (DEP) or equivalence;
- Years of experience related to the position: 12 to 18 months;
- Position status: Permanent, full-time, day work;
- Work schedule : 40 hours per week;
- Hourly rate: $16.50 per hour, yearly reviewed according to performance;
- Group dental and medical insurance after 3 months
- Simplified defined contribution pension plan