INTEGRIM is an innovative company specializing in the development and integration of electronic document management solutions. Very attentive to client needs, the company provides comprehensive business process automation services for all manner of paper and electronic documents. Team expertise and flexibility also allow INTEGRIM to offer document digitization and indexing services.
Located downtown Montréal, INTEGRIM seeks the services of a Business Analyst responsible for conducting mandate specific exploratory and functional analyses as well as implementing solutions. He or she would be tasked with proposing optimal solutions based on client needs and constraints, and working closely with all partners involved.
Applicants must possess relevant experience in a similar posting, ideally in business analysis and enterprise resource planning (ERP), and boast excellent accounting and people skills in addition to project coordination.
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Reporting to the VP Implementations, and in collaboration with the BA team and the PMO, the primary responsibilities of the Business Analyst includes the following:
- Deliver exploratory analysis in partnership with the Sales Engineering team during the pre-sales phase;
- Lead project kick offs and weekly client meetings;
- Lead data collection client workshops with client;
- Analyse client needs while being able to steer clients towards best practices and standard deliveries;
- Write functional analysis in PSS (Project Scope Statement) format;
- Deliver presentation of PSS for internal and client approval;
- Participate actively in the optimization of the delivery process.
- Transfer technical project requirements to the development and production team;
- Prepare and deliver client training;
- Accompany clients through UAT (User Acceptance testing) and go-live;
- Transfer client to the support team;
- Ensure rigorous management of all documents and materials as well as client follow-ups.
Position prerequisites include as follows :
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Accounting, Management or other related field;
- 2-3 years of experience in two or more of the following areas:
- Accounting processes;
- Document Management;
- Business analysis;
- Business Process Automation;
- Digital Transformation Automation;
- ERP implementations;
- Fluently bilingual, French and English (oral and written);
- Strong communication skills;
- Team player;
- Proactive and results-oriented;
- Active listener both customer- and solution-oriented;
- Ability to work on several projects at a time in dynamic environment;
- Skilled at popularizing concepts, verbally and in writing;
- Analytical and synthetic skills through work experiences;
- Demonstrated leadership, organizational and business skills;
- Amenable to adapting working hours based on deliverables;
- Available for traveling up to 15% Canada & the USA (except during COVID, the team is working remotely from home).
The company offers group insurance coverage after three (3) months, a simplified defined contribution pension plan and salary commensurate with experience.
The position is open to both women and men. We thank you for your interest in INTEGRIM. Please note that only applicants shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.